PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMMITMENT BY YOU.
Please read and agree to the following before proceeding further with your application.
If I commence with the coaching I acknowledge, agree and commit to the following:
- I take on being coached voluntarily and under no duress
- I will openly and honestly discuss my professional strengths, weaknesses, skill gaps, challenges and obstacles with the coach
- I will actively participate in developing my professional and personal goals
- I understand that the coaching process requires a significant learning and development commitment and I am willing to do the work required in the time frames agreed
- I take responsibility for my own learning, actions and behaviour-change in the coaching process
- I will maintain a record of the coaching conversations, the goals, the plans and the actions in a coaching journal, that I will maintain and bring to each coaching session
- I am willing to take risks, experiment and try new strategies
- I am prepared for some frustrations, mistakes and to be flexible
- If I feel that the coaching is not achieving what I expect, I will be prepared to discuss this immediately and to state how I believe the coaching might alter course with the coach
- I am prepared to participate in regular reviews of the coaching and to evaluate the outcomes according to goals developed with the coach
- I will disclose to the coach if I am receiving psychological support from a health professional such as a psychologist, counsellor or doctor for any mental illnesses or instabilities.
- I understand coaching sessions are confidential unless mutually agreed to otherwise
- I understand that the confidentiality is ceased if the coach determines my behaviour and mindset to be potentially harmful or a significant threat to myself or others.
- I understand that the confidentiality is ceased if the coach determines I will or have acted illegally
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]